Souvenir Linking Loverbands by Alan Wong
TWO NORMAL RUBBER BANDS LINK, VISIBLY MORPH INTO TWO PERMANENTLY LINKED HEARTS...THEN ARE GIVEN AWAY AS A ROMANTIC SOUVENIR!
Souvenir Linking LoverBands is created by Alan Wong on the ten-year anniversary of his best selling rubber band effect "Stargazer".
Paul Harris and Alan Wong had the same dream (at the same time) to produce permanently linked rubber bands and have individually succeeded. Paul made normal rubber bands linked together while Alan made them heart shaped for a romantic plot. Alan and Paul happily agreed to independently manufacture their own versions.
Linking LoverBands is a strange beautiful visual dream. Two separate red bands suddenly link...then slowly and visibly morph into two rubber band hearts! It's the perfect romantic souvenir for the ladies. You have the pure astonishment of the impossible link...combined with the powerful emotional hook of two hearts forever together.
• Option to show separate heart bands at the start and go directly into the link.
• Use SLR linking handling for LoverBands.
• Includes 20 linked heart shaped LoverBands and 10 matching singles.
• Full routine created, performed and taught by Steve Marshall
• Bonus chapter of full downloadable e- book with detailed written instructions and 32 photographs for step by step follow through and many additional ideas.
• LoverBands can withstand boiling heatup to 120 degrees Celsius and will last a long time
• No powdering is needed
• Refills are available and sold separately